Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Once again he has done it.........

So the clothes dryer wasn't working. I put the clothes in and turned it on, but apparently the dryer wasn't heating up. I got a little excited thinking that maybe that meant we could get one of those nice new dryers. But that was not the case. Mondel said he would see if he could figure out what the problem was. I told him I didn't think it was worth fixing since a service would be costly. Surely enough after a little trouble shooting and some time on the internet he had a pretty good idea of what to do. A couple days later he had me pick up a part at the store and the next day I had my dryer back. And this time it heated up and dried the clothes better then ever.

Oh, and I forgot the part about the fact that the part only cost $18.99. I was a little disappointed I wasn't getting a new dryer.

But, once again Mondel has done it........he never stops amazing me at how resourceful, hardworking, smart, handy, and all around amazing he is!!!!!

No comments: