Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Slacking and Feeling it!!!!!!

So I have been slacking......I haven't been keeping up on the blog. I haven't really felt like blogging. I always have something else that seems to take priority. Something else that can't wait and has to be taken care of. Then there are days when I don't feel like doing ANYTHING!! I think today is one of those days again.

I titled this post Slacking and Feeling it. I having been "slacking" that is obvious. I am now "feeling" it. I mean that literally. I am feeling down and unfocused again. I started blogging because I needed to change my focus. I needed to find the positive, to remember how much I love my children. I needed to think about all I have been blessed with.

Hopefully, this will be the first of more posts to come!

5 comments:

Janae said...

I'm always slacking on my blog. It's hard to keep up with everything!!!

James and Kresta said...

I've missed your blogs. It feels like we never see or talk to you guys any more!

The Max Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne Marie said...

I'm feeling the same. I have to keep reminding myself that this is our family journal. It seems to be the thing that's put on the backburner of everything else.

Jen and Mondel said...

So I'm still slacking.