Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bike Ride on the Clovis Trail


Emma riding a big girl bike. Even Kirsten climbed the rock wall.

It was in the 40's today, but the kids and Mondel were excited to go on a bike ride. I ended up having fun too, even though I was cold.




Kirsten's favorite bike ride to go on is what she calls the "tunnels". She has a lot of fun going down the hill.

Emma was having fun in the bike trailer. She really enjoyed being the back seat driver.
Emma- Daddy go faster
Daddy-You said no go faster
Emma-Go faster daddy
Daddy-But we need to go faster to catch up to Preston








1 comment:

The Gage Cage said...

Jen, that is so cool! When I was growing up my bros and sis and i rode our bikes ALL the time. I really want to do that trail one of these day...SOON. We should do it and have a picnic together with our kids. Paul and I will have to barrow a bike from somebody....which is probably the biggest reason why we haven't done that in the past. We only have one adult bike. I'm sure we could barrow somebodies though... Do you have a Sat in Feb that you would like to plan a picnic? let me know. kgagerealestate@hotmail.com