Monday, January 19, 2009

Me like Cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mondel said I had to be in the picture. He even rubbed flour on my face. I guess I didn't look like I had been working hard enough, so the flour was supposed to help make it look like I had been slaving away baking.
Emma was enjoying eating the cookie dough.
Kirsten was all about making silly faces. I don't know what was up with Emma's face.

Kirsten is holding a teapot cookie cutter. This cookie cutter was my Grandma Mary's. She loved teapots. So we made some cookies with this cookie cutter in honor of her.

Mondel was helping the girls with his least favorite thing. He loves to bake with the kids, but he DOESN'T enjoy making sugar cookies. He says they are too much work......and he is right!



A big thank you to Grandma Anderson for bringing
the stuff so we could make these
yummy sugar cookies!!!

1 comment: